- Gave in-depth consultation for returning a major multi-national enterprise to profitability.
- Conducted a detailed operating performance assessment of a multi-business-unit enterprise in Central and South America to achieve significant profitability improvement
- Analyzed operating performance and prepared turnaround strategy recommendations in the acquisition of a U.S. business unit by a multi-national company.
- Took over construction management of a critical project involving a leading-brand product to achieve on-time completion and avoid significant financial penalty.
- Played key role in a R&D function reorganization to achieve robust performance for the support of rapid business growth.
- Assisted food processor in expanding to higher value-added product realm.
- Developed computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) plan for major U.S. food products manufacturer.
- Instructed and guided many organizations in the use of a highly-effective "dynamic assessment" method for evaluating candidates for employment and/or promotion.
- Engaged in "success coaching" of key executives in many companies to eliminate interpersonal barriers and engage in win-win collaborative relationships.
- Prepared the operational start-up plan and guided the leadership of a new enterprise through the implementation.
- Composed a business and marketing plan for agricultural commodities in the CIS (former Soviet Union).
- Originated market research strategies and plans for expanding the food product line of a major enterprise.
- Provided product development team direction in formulating a superior product to regain market leadership.
- Presented numerous managerial and technical seminars to enhance the competence of business leaders worldwide.
- Identified the cause of and provided corrective action recommendations for an array of operational problems significantly impacting the profitability of enterprises throughout the world.
- Determined the capital investment feasibility for numerous proposed business ventures.
- Participated in the "due diligence" activities of mergers & acquisitions.
- Offered guidance for the design, equipment selection, construction, startup, and operation of oilseed and edible oil processing facilities in over 40 countries.
- Served on the technical advisory board of the largest snack food manufacturer.
- Contributed to various environmental compliance projects with particular emphasis on process wastewater characterization, collection, and treatment.
- Critiqued national advertising campaigns for major product brands.
- Retained by law firms in business and technical related litigation for both case guidance and expert witness testimony.